Way to go KB Racing, GA and JL (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
For all those who bitch and complain about GA and JL and Team KB kicking ass and taking names, look no further than Hillary's latest blog to find the reason why:

"It wouldn’t be a trip to Mooresville without visiting our KB Racing Pro Stock teammates at their shop in Mooresville. When we got there, Greg was busily working in the engine room. He showed us some stuff at the shop and then we went to lunch with him and some of the guys. We later learned that he ended up staying at the shop until midnight that night to make up for the lost time. After lunch, we found Jason Line, Rob Downing, and some of the other guys at their neighboring dragstrip. They were working and making laps down the track in the 90-degree heat. Greg, Jason, Rob and all the guys are constantly working. They have earned every piece of every trophy that that they have. For that, I am motivated and inspired by them."

enough said.........

Well Written Hillary

BUT how many other teams are out there doing the same thing trying to catch them? I doubt any of the the Johnson's are on a beach waiting for the next race.

enough said.........

Well Written Hillary

BUT how many other teams are out there doing the same thing trying to catch them? I doubt any of the the Johnson's are on a beach waiting for the next race.

I'm not saying there the only one's who are working hard, just apparently working the hardest or the hardest on the right thing.

Man can you imagine what it will be like when (not "IF".... WHEN!) Ken's Top Fueler starts running as good as those 2 doorslammers??? :D

great job hillary! and yes for those who whine about them dominating, just like glidden did- its not secret- hard, tireless work and very smart people = tons of h.p go team kb!!!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back