Kate Harker Crash (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
Alan said she was ok just complaining about her ankle. Suppose to be a real nasty crash. I finally got the audiocast up right after it happened and it sounds like a blowover to me and then she hits both walls. If thats wrong would someone tell what happened. I met her or her sister at Ennis last year and they seemed very nice. Hope everything is ok.

Thanks guys, I was fixing to post it. I saw they finally posted it over there. Hopefully she will be ok.

Yikes! All I could think about was Shelly Howard's blowover and pirouette which turned REALLY disastrous when it came down facing the starting line and still under power. Most of of you know how that turned out. (Sorry to bring it up if it offends you.) Based on what has been stated, Kate Harker is going to be okay.

It's a copyright dealy, which means lawyers... :eek: nuff said?? :D

You can provide a link to that story... :)

You cannot, cut and paste the actual words...

No matter who tree'd who, or how much prettier one is over the other... :p

DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!<no joke!!

nevermind- for future reference...

Last edited:
Wow, that was quite the photo sequence. She was on a good run too, or at least she appeared to be ahead or side by side with her competitor even while heading for the sky just before half track. I hope all she has to contend with is bruises, but not anything else. Well, besides the replacement of the entire dragster. :D

It's a copyright dealy, which means lawyers... nuff said??

You can provide a link to that story... :)

You cannot, cut and paste the actual words...

No matter who tree'd who, or how much prettier one is over the other... :p

DELETE!! DELETE!! DELETE!<no joke!!

nevermind- for future reference...
I guess all those political and computer blogs I read are all breaking the law by quoting articles, sometimes at length, and only Nitromater is right? :rolleyes: I don't think so! Especially considering the fact that some of the political blogs are run by attorneys with vast knowledge of copyright law I think I'll take their word.

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with one of the Lewis team they said Kate is ok just waiting on so clothes to leave .He said tom was shook up and for good reason . I was at the line and helped work Shelly's crash I know the feelign I got when I read the sequence I can not amagine how Conway felt . BUT Kate is ok and she told mr lewis she wanted to get back to the track NOW and get the car fixed for the next race !!!!!!! Way to go Kate !

Look how much the tire compressed from photo 79 to 80. I almost thought it went flat until I looked at 80 and further to 83

I guess all those political and computer blogs I read are all breaking the law by quoting articles, sometimes at length, and only Nitromater is right? :rolleyes: I don't think so! Especially considering the fact that some of the political blogs are run by attorneys with vast knowledge of copyright law I think I'll take their word.
whatever spins your starter... :D copyright-JJ :eek:

Last edited:
Uh, Brent, just because it's common practice on the Internet doesn't make it legal. If you take a look, those articles on DRC are clearly identified as copyrighted material. Links are fine, block copying is not. Besides, the formatting often comes out ugly when you block copy a mix of proportional and fixed-pitch material on DRC into a proportional-only text field here.

Kate is a really good friend of mine. Thank God she's okay!!

Bobby Thanks for the picture link, many kudos to Joe Monden for building such an awesome car that kept her safe.

To my friends, The Harkers, Tom & Tracy, looking forward to seeing you all in Brainerd!!!

Travel Safe,

Nancy

Uh, Brent, just because it's common practice on the Internet doesn't make it legal. If you take a look, those articles on DRC are clearly identified as copyrighted material. Links are fine, block copying is not.
That's why I clearly stated that blogs run by attorneys with vast knowledge of copyright law know what's legal and what is not and they quote quite regularly. They quote the article and give a link to the source, no different than what I did. I hardly think that attorneys with copyright knowledge running their own blogs are going to risk breaking the law. That means that they probably know what they're doing and what they're doing is perfectly legal. Again, I'll trust those with intimate knowledge of the law over over-zealous mods with no law background.

That car took a lot of punishment on its run.
Hat tip to a well built car and thank God she will live to race another day.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back