Jordan Vandergriff on The Bachelorette (1 Viewer)

Im hope this is true,like to see him out there again, wonder who the cc is?

Well I mentioned in an earlier post he may be back soon. There may be a NASCAR connection to this deal too.

I believe the bachelorette does the choosing, so he’s competing with other dudes. And I’ve met Jordan he seems like a good kid, really wants to get back in the seat. Don’t be surprised if he puts something together soon...

I think it would be great if they showed him working with his crew, on his ride, and telling one of those strumpets on there "I'm busy now, we'll talk later."

Some news dropped during the Competition Plus Power Hour last night. First Bobby elaborated on the rumor. Then Jack Wyatt dropped the bomb during his interview. Vandergriff coming back with Larry Dixon at Indy.
So Jordan is driving Larry's car? Is this a one race deal? I didn't catch the show.

Some news dropped during the Competition Plus Power Hour last night. First Bobby elaborated on the rumor. Then Jack Wyatt dropped the bomb during his interview. Vandergriff coming back with Larry Dixon at Indy.
Never said Larry Dixon though. Not sure where that came from.

Jordan has been linked to driving a DSR car. Will Smith is licensing in Dixons car so it could be Smith driving the car in Indy with Wyatt helping out.

I thought Jack mentioned Dixon? Then Lee and Sam said to put it all together. My mistake if I proved myself to be an idiot.
Yes, they definitely made it seem like he would be driving for Dixon. I thought about the DSR connection and if Dixon was involved it would have to be as a crew chief.

The rumor states that Vandergriff will be teamed with a tuner that has championship and milestone experience. While I guess Larry Dixon would qualify, I can only think of one person who fits that billing. Mike Kloeber, he won multiple championships with Clay Millican in the IHRA and if memory serves me correctly, he tuned Jim Epler to the first 300 MPH run in a funny car.

The rumor states that Vandergriff will be teamed with a tuner that has championship and milestone experience. While I guess Larry Dixon would qualify, I can only think of one person who fits that billing. Mike Kloeber, he won multiple championships with Clay Millican in the IHRA and if memory serves me correctly, he tuned Jim Epler to the first 300 MPH run in a funny car.
Def like to see kloeber back out there!

Comp plus has posted an update in there Seattle notebook.

Jordan Vandergriff reportedly has hooked up with IndyCar owners Dale Coyne and Rick Ware, the former NASCAR/IMSA racer and team owner for a new Top Fuel team that is expected to debut at the U.S. Nationals at Indianapolis. Mike Kloeber will be the crew chief. Coyne and Ware have purchased two rigs from Don Schumacher Racing.

Comp plus has posted an update in there Seattle notebook.

Jordan Vandergriff reportedly has hooked up with IndyCar owners Dale Coyne and Rick Ware, the former NASCAR/IMSA racer and team owner for a new Top Fuel team that is expected to debut at the U.S. Nationals at Indianapolis. Mike Kloeber will be the crew chief. Coyne and Ware have purchased two rigs from Don Schumacher Racing.
Glad to see kloeber back out there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back