Jordan Vandergriff on The Bachelorette (1 Viewer)

Hey, this kinda' thing never hurt Helio Castronevis' career - Dancing ? Drag Racing? The Luyendyke kid too.

I've never watched the show, nor do I plan to. But, there's no such thing as "bad publicity." If it helps bring new eyes to the sport, great.
Otherwise, all I'm going to worry about is how to keep my garden alive through this brutal dry heat wave we're having. It hasn't rained since July 1, and we've been dealing with 100 plus degree days to go along with it.

I believe the bachelorette does the choosing, so he’s competing with other dudes. And I’ve met Jordan he seems like a good kid, really wants to get back in the seat. Don’t be surprised if he puts something together soon...

Found it funny that he was showing the girl around "his car" that was just a generic, unpainted DSR show car. I don't even think it had a rear wing on it 😅

Not that 99% of people watching the Bachelorette will know the difference, or care

I've never watched the show, nor do I plan to. But, there's no such thing as "bad publicity." If it helps bring new eyes to the sport, great.
Otherwise, all I'm going to worry about is how to keep my garden alive through this brutal dry heat wave we're having. It hasn't rained since July 1, and we've been dealing with 100 plus degree days to go along with it.
Ted may I suggest that you contact NHRA about holding an event. That surely should bring rain.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back