Angelle on ABC Primetime TV Show (1 Viewer)

Jackie B.

Nitro Member
I got this email from Angelle's Mom about the show coming on tonight July1st. I saw the preview of the show this morning on Good Morning America, looks like it will be a very informative show.........

Friends,

Just a reminder to watch ABC Primetime - The Outsiders tonight at 10:00 P.M. eastern time.
Angelle and Andy (her monkey) will be on it. It is about people buying monkeys for surrogate children. Angelle is trying to help discourage the sales of monkey as pets because we learned such a valuable lesson from having Andy. Please watch so you can help us help to keep the monkeys in the wild where they belong and are the happiest. Once you see it you will know exactly what to say to people who say, "I want a Monkey!"

Thank you,
Gail Sampey (Angelle's Mom)

I saw it this morning on Good morning America. I have tried all day to get to my computer to post it. I am glade to see you did. I am looking forward to seeing it tonight.:)

That was a pretty good segment! Pretty interesting too, I can't believe they'd just yank out the poor Monkey's teeth though. :(

or lop off their fingertips. Good to see Andy is adapting well.

Tony Stewart just gave up his monkey too (Louisville Zoo).

I watched the show and had tears in my eyes almost the whole time. I'm glad that Andy is finally getting to be a monkey. I'm so excited to hear that Angelle is adopting a child. That's a wonderful thing and I hope they are all one happy family.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back