Jon O is turning red right now!!! (1 Viewer)

I am not too worried about it! He is not doing any better than Morgan Lucas is!

As long as Alan is in Top Fuel especially after the final at the Pomona Final's I sure would be! ;)
Trust me Suzie I would love nothing better than to see team Kalitta de-throne them but that team scares me!
I wouldn't put it past Alan if he was giving other teams false hope and then reeling them in at his last chance to turn it around and then going on a terror and demolish the competition just like he did in the finals and the later part of the season. :cool:
Please someone lure him away and into Fuel Coupes then I'm sure we would see a new champ in T/F. :eek:

Damn I didn't even read the release all the way through. Cool gig for Dill and Riola. And don't worry all you moshpit fans..... I'm sure James will still end up on the bottom of the pile:D no matter what car wins!

Damn I didn't even read the release all the way through.
You didn`t have to read it all the way through....all you had to do was read the caption under those two really big photos of them on the right hand side of the text. Figured you already knew about the changes anyway, Wilt.

Way to go Uncle Jon O:) I will have change my avatar picture. Can't wait to see you and Doug holding a Wally. GO BIG RED!
Oh Susie O I guess I should introduce my self to you. I am Kim Ann's niece from Medford Oregon. I am a Susie too. I go my Sue now. I love reading your blogs.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back