Jon O is turning red right now!!! (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Team K just announced that Jon Oberhofer will now be pit boss for the red rail. Grandpa will take over on the Z-3 rail. So good Luck Jon, Dicko, Dougie & the red K boys. Let's put that Mac car in the Topeka winner circle!

hopefully this will help the Kalitta team get out of this little funk they are in this year.....they are way to solid to be having such a poor season thus far (as i am sure suzie o and ter with an i will attest too!!) :D

hopefully this will help the Kalitta team get out of this little funk they are in this year.....they are way to solid to be having such a poor season thus far (as i am sure suzie o and ter with an i will attest too!!) :D

I agree with you Mike. There is alot of great talent at Kalitta Motorsports & hopefully their season will get turned around & they'll be in victory lane soon!!

Looks like exciting news for the Kalitta Camp. That should be quite a combination. Wish it wasn't so long until Topeka. Teri, Suzie, do you know if they have a lot of testing planned in the interim?

If you get any news that is "shareable" please pass it on! Although I'm guessing any news of the results will probably be pretty much on the downlow, huh?

I talked to Jon last night and he was checking into the hotel. I will probably talk to him on Friday. Sorry, can't give up the booger!!!:eek:

great to see kalitta motorsports is through the rocky period and hopfully kicking major butt form now on! go team kalitta!

I think every team out here is testing these next couple weeks. I'd sure like to have a track for rent right about now...

Really though, this isn't an earth-shaking move; Dick, Connie, Jim, Jon & Glen all talk, share data and work together. I'm more curious to see how Connie's gonna' set up David's race car.

Last edited:
It is a move to get a "fresh set of eyes" on each car. The guys were spread too thin and it is a big help to have someone to consult with (Dick O).

The soap opera is over and now they can move on to winning races and setting new records! :D

They better hurry before Alan Johnson gets that black rail running again.
When that happens it could be over really quick! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back