Jason Line DQ (1 Viewer)

not sure, but about 15 min. ago saw some, not all of the Q2 runs on live timing. bucky and jason were similar on time, i think bucky was 8.43?
and jason 8.41? those were low e.t.'s from what i saw, i did not see comella or wescott's runs ...... the paint on the 'fish stick' car that jason is driving is unbelievable.

not sure, but about 15 min. ago saw some, not all of the Q2 runs on live timing. bucky and jason were similar on time, i think bucky was 8.43?
and jason 8.41? those were low e.t.'s from what i saw, i did not see comella or wescott's runs ...... the paint on the 'fish stick' car that jason is driving is unbelievable.
I saw his run Q1 and I think it was 8.42.

I saw his run Q1 and I think it was 8.42.
i was wrong. 8.461 and 8.463 by line and hess. can't tune much closer than that. comella on top w/8.424, that guy is tough.
b. hess goes 8.426 in Q3 to punch in @ #2. elims tomorrow are going to be great.

Last edited:
i was wrong. 8.461 and 8.463 by line and hess. can't tune much closer than that. comella on top w/8.424, that guy is tough.
b. hess goes 8.426 in Q3 to punch in @ #2. elims tomorrow are going to be great.
So what’s the answer to the original question? From the replies, there is currently no real answer.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back