Jasmine Salinas To Take Over Driving Duties For Scrapper Racing Top Fueler (1 Viewer)

Does it seem as though there are a lot more health issues going on these days? Not just in our world of Drag Racing but in our personal sphere as well??? What’s going on?

Does it seem as though there are a lot more health issues going on these days? Not just in our world of Drag Racing but in our personal sphere as well??? What’s going on?
It's the year of the replacement driver. Prock for Hight, Tony for Leah, and now Jasmine for Mike S.

It's the year of the replacement driver. Prock for Hight, Tony for Leah, and now Jasmine for Mike S.
If you count the end of last year carring over you can add: Bobby Bode III - Steven Densham - Daniel Wilkerson & Buddy Hull. That is about a Quarter of the field at Pomona if they all come.

Last edited:
where and when has jasmine tested in TF car? is she somewhere after gators testing, prior to winters?
or did she make passes last year already? maybe BIR monday? who ended up with the salinas TAD?

Not sure of the dynamics of this announcement as she's been on the entry list for Pomona for some time....along with Mike. He shows the sponsor as Scrappers Racing and she as Valley Services. Both of which, I'm pretty sure are funded by his Valley Services company. Must be something behind the scenes as to why she doesn't just resume with the Valley Services car and has to step into the Scrappers car. Of course, I'm sure they're just going to change the body panels from one to the other.

Not sure of the dynamics of this announcement as she's been on the entry list for Pomona for some time....along with Mike. He shows the sponsor as Scrappers Racing and she as Valley Services. Both of which, I'm pretty sure are funded by his Valley Services company. Must be something behind the scenes as to why she doesn't just resume with the Valley Services car and has to step into the Scrappers car. Of course, I'm sure they're just going to change the body panels from one to the other.
the difference is the car and tuner. She will run Mike's car tuned by Flinn. She has tested in that car many times over last year or two. Since Flinn knows the car already the learning curve with a new car goes away. Team shouldn't miss a beat

where and when has jasmine tested in TF car? is she somewhere after gators testing, prior to winters?
or did she make passes last year already? maybe BIR monday?
IMG_3953.jpeg

She made a few runs in Phoenix last year. I thought she did great. That’s Mike standing in front of me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back