Didn’t this already happen?Here's the Competition Plus rumor from this morning. Could this be Advance Auto Parts going to Brittany?
I agree, all those pieces seem to fit.1. Brittany's crew was leased to Force a part of tuning agreement with Alan Johnson.
2. Alan Johnson informs Force he needs his crew back as he has a sponsor and is going racing in 2019.
3. Force hires entire crew from another team for 2019 for Brittany's car (Grubnic).
4. Sponsor deal falls thru at the last minute for AJR, not racing in 2019.
5. Brittany's "old" crew is leased to Salinas as part of a tuning agreement with AJR for 2019.
Pure speculation on my part, put the pieces kind of fit.
#5 According to Harry Canoles on Tuesday in the " Tony Schumachers next sponsor ........." thread, "He has a sponsor its being announced soon"I agree, all those pieces seem to fit.
Other questions I have re: 2019 NHRA season:
1. Monster Energy still sponsoring Brittany in TF ?
2. Advance Auto Parts sponsoring Courtney in FC ?
3. Courtney pregnant, not racing in 2019 ?
4. Austin Prock driving for JFR in 2019 (Jimmy Prock deal promise fulfillment)
5. Tony Schumacher sponsorship in 2019 ?
6. What is the name of the company that reneged on AJ ?
7. Who will be the main Crew Chief for Doug Kalitta in 2019 ?