It's Beach Weather! (1 Viewer)

We have LOTS of beach, just no water. Hey we set a record today, 118 degrees in Phoenix. News said only 5 times since 1895 has it been hotter. No, did not fry egg on sidewalk.....

The 91° with 50% humidity here seems almost balmy compared to what’s going on out west.
But, there’s a world class trout river about 80 yards from my house, so I’m not complaining too much.

We have LOTS of beach, just no water. Hey we set a record today, 118 degrees in Phoenix. News said only 5 times since 1895 has it been hotter. No, did not fry egg on sidewalk.....
That’s what you get for making fun of us snowbirds in the winter!

Harve, we only make fun of you cuz: it's 49 degrees, we're freezing, 2 pairs of socks, fur lined boots, long johns, Parka jacket, gloves..... and there you are. T-shirt, shorts & flip flops, looking at us & laughing. I also hear 'wimps" once in awhile. OK, next winter, we're gonna divert yer flite to Flagstaff. Yep, Flag, 7000' altitude, and serious snow, icy roads, below zero, and all that. You'd have to wear TWO t-shirts, long pants, fur lined flip flops. I'll loan you my gloves, which I only wear when it's under 90.

heh heh heh

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back