Interesting Stats (1 Viewer)

Chuck

Nitro Member
During the first three races of the year:

Morgan Lucas - Average qualifying position 6.5 with 2 round wins

JR Todd - AQP 10 with 0 round wins

Doug Kallitta - AQP 13.5 with 0 round wins and 1 DNQ

In the races since Richard Hogan was released from Morgan Lucas Racing, and joined Kallitta:

Morgan Lucas - AQP 11.7 with 1 round win

JR Todd - AQP 10.3 with 1 round win and 1 DNQ

Doug Kallitta - AQP 5.5 with 3 semi-finals

Looks like Morgan's performance has dropped to the same level as JR's while Doug's performance level has significantly increased. Think maybe the wrong person was let go?

Last edited:
The stats are true but its kinda like a player or coach on a team sport. They may rock in one setting but another situation may not fit their skills/mentality right.

I say give them the benefit of the doubt here.
* It's globally understood that up until this past weekend all tracks sucked.
* They are not the only top-tier team trying to figured out these new cars.
* The Kalittas were already improving from the advent of the additional weight.
* I'll choose to give Conrad and the "O" Brothers credit for continuing improvement.
* Richard will be a welcome addition to the entire team but not enough to warrant all credit.
* The Lucas' pay salaries so shouldn't they be allowed to choose their staff?
* Working week-in and week-out in any environment requires harmony. Let them pick their music.

Lastly and most importantly, any and all statistics can be twisted to say anything you really want to say. Like TAFC driver Steve Sommer used to say "Statistics will always say exactly what my money pays them to say."

p.s. It looks like they are still enjoying themselves over there in the Lucas pits? Go figure?

ya know 80% of stats are made up on the spot.

or maybe I made that up:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back