Injected Nitro FC - which races did they run? (1 Viewer)

NitroMustang65

Nitro Member
Hey everyone, which races in 2023 did someone run an injected nitro in Alcohol FC? I know TJ was testing one but not sure if it ever ran in an event. Any news on teams making the switch for next year? Thanks :)

Hey everyone, which races in 2023 did someone run an injected nitro in Alcohol FC? I know TJ was testing one but not sure if it ever ran in an event. Any news on teams making the switch for next year? Thanks :)
Anthony Dicero, of Composite Specialties, built my FC, and after having TJ shake it down, we were fortunate to have him drive it at the U.S. Nationals. We entered the event despite having only a few test hits on it. I think it was only TJ's 2nd run needing the chutes, that qualified us with a 5.73. Breakage ended our day in round one, but we were very happy with the progress that was made in just a handful of runs on a brand new car. We'll be out in '24, I'm hoping to start licensing when the weather breaks. I'll keep you guys posted!

Super impressed with both cars we saw in NHRA last year.

Mick Steele really had that thing running well in the first half of the track. Just to compare-

Sean Bellemeur ran 5.39 in Pomona and his 1/8 mile was 3.57 @ 213

Mick had a 3.59 best that I could find at a super fast 217 mph. Once they get the last half fixed, look out.

I saw Julie Nataas run 3.60@ 221 mph after a pedal job to the 1/8 in Randy Meyer's car, Not NHRA Legal from what I understand, but impressive to me with such a few amount of runs on it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back