Indy Roll call! (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
It's that time of the year for the "Big-Go"! Who's goin? I'm getting in Wednesday so I can go to Dayton, Ohio to the U.S. Airforce Museum at Wright Patterson AFB on Thursday. I will post mater times when it gets closer, joe

I will be there, thanks to the very kind David Smith who will be my travel brother for the second time this season. I hope to catch up with ya Joe!

Mike

im there tues to tues look me up at nitroplate truck ( just ask for scuba they can direct u more than likely ) , i believe the talk was the bikes will be on otherside with nitro this yr but cant say if that was done deal , doesnt matter , when u say roll call i do believe at least couple nights i will need someone to roll me up to my bed , i'll have plenty of refreshments and the speakers at some pit , mike might want to chill on always being party host . but im easy to find. ask for the scubashot

I am there ... I am flying in from Vegas, my Dad is bringing up 2 RVs from Kentucky. I get in Thursday night ... can't wait to see everyone!

We'll be there. Arriving Aug. 21 for the Tues. / Wed. ORP testing, cruising up to Milan for the IHRA National event, and back down for the Nationals. Can't wait!!!

Great post Joe...:D How many days.....LOL

Yup I'll be there Thursday night to Tuesday! I have a feeling this year will be something to behold if the trend of big crowds holds true.

np Joe...soon my friend, soon. (16 days, 384 hours, 1,382,400 seconds, and 1,382,400 seconds or so)

Flyin' in Thursday evening. Going Friday and Monday. Sat & Sun...Family obligations.......See all y'all there.....Is that Thunder in the Pipes I hear in the distance????!!!!!

Late...................Mitch

I will be there. Im going to the D3 points meet in Bowling Green, then heading from there to Indy.

I'm there Tuesday through Tuesday. If you see me in the pits, stop me and say hi.

Alan

Why in the world would YOU be there THAT long????? Oooops....you're working!!!!!! LOL See you there, AZReinhart.

Late....................Mitch

I will be there Friday thru Sunday. Hopefully, I will have a chance to meet up with some of you.

Friday and Saturday Joe, then the Auburn auction on Sunday and home for TV on Monday! And you're going to love the Air Force Museum. First time there? Check out my album for Nov of 05. I took my stepdad, an 88 year old Marine. We had a great time. See you all in Indy.

im a virgin for indy and cant wait to get my virginity taken away , my first time goin im excited cant wait

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back