INDY 3 Name? (1 Viewer)

lucas oil was smart to capitalize on indy2, probably having a pretty good hunch about BIR

lucas oil was smart to capitalize on indy2, probably having a pretty good hunch about BIR

I was thinking the same thing. That must be why DENSO switched to the REAL indy weekend having LV canned. NGK/NTK they already had both CON's being NGK Corp.

I think Indy 3 in August is the Indy Nationals, while the U.S. Nationals is Labor Day weekend, and also will be the 4th race at Indy this year. Do I have it right?

well all these races at Indy do have names so the best thing
to do is just add 1,2,3 to them and make it the Midwest Swing.
leave the US Nationals out of it because its a race by itself
and there r other races in between them as well ...
that's what I would do if I was me the rest is up to ?? 😷

It really seems strange to see most of the events happing every other week at the same drag strip.
I am not sure what else the N.H.R.A. can do right now other than to keep most events at Indy for now.
At some point, they might just say that is it folks for this year hope to see you again in 2021 if things get better.

Jim Hill

One big concern of NHRA and the teams is traveling to an event, and then not being able to run. The expense to all would be huge. And right now no one can afford to waste that kind of money.

This happened yesterday in Denver, with racers at the gate waiting to come in. It is very difficult for tracks trying to stay in business and some of the local restrictions are making it even tougher. That's why NHRA is being so careful with crowd size and requiring the teams to do what they do. So we can keep racing.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back