Indy 2022 (1 Viewer)

Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Indy Natls Sportsman

ROUND / SERIESDATETIMECHANNELAdd To Calendar
Sportsman SeriesThursday, September 15, 20228:30 PM - 9:30 PM ETFS2Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Friday, September 16, 20229:00 PM - 10:00 PM ETFS2Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Friday, September 16, 20229:00 AM - 10:00 AM ETFS2Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Saturday, September 17, 20226:00 PM - 7:00 PM ETFS2Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Saturday, September 17, 20223:30 AM - 4:30 AM ETFS1Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Wednesday, September 21, 20229:00 PM - 10:00 PM ETFS2Add To Calendar
Sportsman Series (RE-AIR)Thursday, September 22, 20224:30 AM - 5:30 AM ETFS1Add To Calendar

thanks everyone for TV updates......in the past you could find youtube highlites of all classes a few days after event. this year was different.
will have to catch the sportsman TV coverage.

anyone else notice, that the year DSR went from mega-team to single team, also happened to be the same year for 25 TF'rs at indy? the most in about
10 years i think? ....... also, just prior to nationals, joe c. interviewed josh hart. josh hinted of a potential partnership/2nd car on the horizon.

Last edited:
Yes, there are 32 cars available.

Cars that didn't attend Indy
Rapisarda
Mitch King
Buddy Hall
Luigi
Maroney
Paton's Car
Arthur Allen
Rob Passey
Leverich Car
Carrillo
Ron August Jr.
Ron Smith
Zizzo

I am sure I missed a few also.
That being said, the constant sales pitch of this race is "the mystique of Imdy" or how it is the most important race of the year.

Then- make it so. It's the one race when we can go all "look at US!". We should be making it the one time of the year that is unlike any other event.

#BringBack32

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back