In case anyone missed it.... Tony Pedregon had a big fire in Pomona (1 Viewer)

Re: In case aone missed it.... Tony Pedregon had a big fire in Pomona

That Oswald boomer in Texas was incredible! I can still see him reaching for the escape hatch as he's screaching to a halt in the shutdown area.

But ol' RC Sherman had a pretty good mess on his hands in Baton Rouge once too, no?

Or Tim Grose in ?? (Ohio, I think).

How about that Jerry Caminito feller? Didn't he have an accident once?

Oh, and Cha Cha once had a pretty warm fire on her hands in a flopper...

Sorry fellow maters, but did I understand you all correctly??? John Force wrecked and injured himself severaly last year and Tony P blew up his car this year and received 2nd and 3rd degree burns, MAN I need to buy a television, I am missing sooooo much!

Sorry fellow maters, but did I understand you all correctly??? John Force wrecked and injured himself severaly last year and Tony P blew up his car this year and received 2nd and 3rd degree burns, MAN I need to buy a television, I am missing sooooo much!

None of it ever happened, ESPN2 does it all with CG in a hanger out at area 51 in the middle of the Nevada desert. The same Hanger they filmed the Moon Landing in, and keep that little saucer thing they found in Roswell, New Mexico.

d'kid
I've been phoning home, but no one answers. da da da da dom...

None of it ever happened, ESPN2 does it all with CG in a hanger out at area 51 in the middle of the Nevada desert. The same Hanger they filmed the Moon Landing in, and keep that little saucer thing they found in Roswell, New Mexico.

d'kid

So does this mean that Reinhart is an alien? I thought this might be true.

And is "Hot Rod" really Paul Pages lost son......hope the "Enquirer" finds this stuff out.

d'kid
Ok Man now you lost me, they claim we landed on the moon and it's in Roswell, New Mexico??? I thought the moon was that object in the sky I see at night when it's not cloudy? And what is this ESPN2 you speak of....wait a sec. how the heck am I communicating with you guys!!!

So does this mean that Reinhart is an alien? I thought this might be true.

And is "Hot Rod" really Paul Pages lost son......hope the "Enquirer" finds this stuff out.

Arthur,
You ever see an episode on the original Outer Limits called "To Serve Man"... maybe it was twilight zone... it's a cook book...

but nope, hot dawg can't be Paul's kid, 'cause that would mean.... nope, shutting up now....

d'kid
buggs in drag just flashed through my head..... <shiver>

Arthur,
You ever see an episode on the original Outer Limits called "To Serve Man"... maybe it was twilight zone... it's a cook book...

but nope, hot dawg can't be Paul's kid, 'cause that would mean.... nope, shutting up now....

d'kid
buggs in drag just flashed through my head..... <shiver>

Karl,

I am a TV junkie and have the largest video collection in America. That episode is one of the first things that Richard Keil ("Jaws" - James Bond) did in his career on TZ.

Last edited:
Tony Pedregon had some interesting things to say regarding the fire, his recovery, and lots more in an exclusive interview with 1320 TV's Anne Heckman.

Check it out here: 1320 TV

As I was reading this thread again a thought occurred to me... Let's hope that the Tony Pedregon explosion and ensuing fire continue to be a highlight reel on TV's all over the world for a long, long time. Why? Two reasons:

1. Tony's alright and we know it.:D
2. It will mean that another tragic accident hasn't happened on the drag strip to replace it.:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back