I'm TOO well known.... (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
After walking the pits at Chicago, it became apparent a lot more people know who I am than I thought! One crew member for the Monster FC team stops me to ask if I got some good Eye candy over the weekend! We chatted for a bit than I walked off only to run into some gentleman I had never met who has one son who works for Scelzi and another who works for Wilkerson! He told me how much he enjoys not only my pics, but my captions as well! Now if only some Good looking babes would stop me to get on the Eye Candy honor roll!:p

Joe, that's great to hear. I, like everyone else always enjoy your pics. You should see if the NHRA has any open photographer positions!

When are you going to post the Chicago pics, anyway?

Joe, that's great to hear. I, like everyone else always enjoy your pics. You should see if the NHRA has any open photographer positions!

When are you going to post the Chicago pics, anyway?

Trust me NHRA would NEVER hire me to shoot pics, and I will be sorting out the pics tonight. Some good ones!;)

Joe, you are the man!!! Always have been, always will be!!!
The rest of the planet is just now coming up to speed on that fact.

If you ask me, it's about time!

Joe,
You are Legend.
You are D'man
We Common Mortals bow before You.
We're not Worthy... We're Not Worthy....

Can't wait to see what Hot, Muggy Route 66 brings us peons

d'kid
Eye Candy... why us dirty old men Really go to the Drags...:eek:

Joe, you are the man!!! Always have been, always will be!!!
The rest of the planet is just now coming up to speed on that fact.

If you ask me, it's about time!

Buzz you are a True Racing Photographer! I'm just a hobby one if that, But thanks for the compliments.:cool:

Buzz you are a True Racing Photographer! I'm just a hobby one if that, But thanks for the compliments.:cool:
Don't sell your work or value to us short there Joey and if you ever spell Buzzz's name with less than the appropriate three zzzs again he'll take you behind the bleachers, hog tie you, put you in a John Force jacket and restrict you to shooting only race cars (no women) for a month.

Of course we all love the one-and-only "KingNitro" and sincerely missed you during your unexplained absence. Welcome home Joe!

Well I like Joe and I love the eye candy but I have to stop short of Kissing his backside and giving him a bigger head than he already has.

Keep up the good work Joe and stay away from those Funny Car Ruffians , especially in Vegas , they will lead you astray.

Sounds like everyone except me ran into Joe. I must be hanging out in the wrong places-LOL

Alan

Alan,

I've learned the best way to track down Joe is to find the hottest girl with the best butt walking through the alky or nitro pits and follow her. Joe has some type of radar and eventually he'll find her (and you'll find him) and if by some chance he doesn't find her well then at least you have a good scenic view during your search.

Don't sell your work or value to us short there Joey and if you ever spell Buzzz's name with less than the appropriate three zzzs again he'll take you behind the bleachers, hog tie you, put you in a John Force jacket and restrict you to shooting only race cars (no women) for a month.

Of course we all love the one-and-only "KingNitro" and sincerely missed you during your unexplained absence. Welcome home Joe!

What if you put four z's :)? I know, I know, I'm opening myself up, considering my routine tantrums when people do not put the proper allotment of n's in Jenn.

:D :D

Its so obvious Jen, I don't know how people can possible miss the extra N Jeen, its always right there in your name. Jen plain as day, how anyone can miss that Jen is beyond me:D:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back