I'm Back!! (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
Well, I am back in the US of A after a 2 week vacation to see family and friends, do two weddings and one christening.

I hope I wasn't missed too much by you all.... going by the lack of "Where's Paul?" posts I would assume that I wasn't missed much... :D

Hey, in case you missed it, PJ suddenly decided he hated the Countdown! (Sorry, I had to:D:D)

Paul Rogers jr...

heard that name... doesn't he hang out with Kelly, Suzie Q, Joe, and the Kids?

d'kid

welcome home Paul... I think we missed you:D

Did you show everyone your pics from Vegas?

Dude I hope not...Those folks..."DOWN UNDAH" might think...well nevermind...they know we're a bunch of FREAKS!!! Look what we did to Paul....! Oh, Welcome home Pauly! Not much happened in the drag racing world...
1) NHRA Canceled the Countdown...PJ Had a heart attack
2) Kelly won an award in National Dragster..."BEST FAN" and got all expenses paid to all 24 national events!!!
3) Joe was promoted to OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF NHRA.COM...and now the site has an ADULT VERIFICATION LOG-IN!
4) Oh, and did you get my email about the test driver gig???

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shoot, I was just going to start a "Where's Paul?" thread when I saw this. Go out and come back in again.

I met a Paul Rogers at Vegas2. Austrailian.

Same guy?

Ha ha, just kidding, glad you could join us back here. It's good to take a break once in a while. How's everything man?

Well, Paul....to catch you up....along with the ND thing I've been sweeping Southeast Texas winning at Strip Darts. Ever heard of it?

Welcome back pal! We all thought you were ignoring us.

Mark, now Paul is ignoring everyone since he hasn't come back to post on this thread since he started it 3-4 days ago. Hope he finally reads all the comebacks. Yours was good!

Seriously Paul, hope your trip back to AUS was nice and wish I had the ability to go there for 2 weeks EVER! One of my neighbors (retired) just came back from a 2 week trip down under and he visited New Zealand and AUS along with taking a week long cruise down there to boot. Was fantastic according to him and makes me want to go sometime in the future.

Welcome back...

Paul Rogers jr...

heard that name... doesn't he hang out with Kelly, Suzie Q, Joe, and the Kids?

d'kid

welcome home Paul... I think we missed you:D

That's me!! I think my official title is "Eye Candy Spotter"!!

Did you show everyone your pics from Vegas?

No Joe, I am not going to incriminate myself!! :D

Dude I hope not...Those folks..."DOWN UNDAH" might think...well nevermind...they know we're a bunch of FREAKS!!! Look what we did to Paul....! Oh, Welcome home Pauly! Not much happened in the drag racing world...
1) NHRA Canceled the Countdown...PJ Had a heart attack
2) Kelly won an award in National Dragster..."BEST FAN" and got all expenses paid to all 24 national events!!!
3) Joe was promoted to OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF NHRA.COM...and now the site has an ADULT VERIFICATION LOG-IN!
4) Oh, and did you get my email about the test driver gig???

:rolleyes:

1) Did you say "Hard Attack"??
2) Please don't tell me she is moving to Indy to be more centrally located for the tour!!
3) I hope his site is a part of the network my other memberships cover... oops... nevermind...
4) Yes I got the deal about the Test Driver gig... no I am not prepared to have a sex change to meet the target demographic your sponsor wnts to attract!!

Welcome back pal! We all thought you were ignoring us.

It was either that or you thought I had passed out!

I met a Paul Rogers at Vegas2. Austrailian.

Same guy?

Ha ha, just kidding, glad you could join us back here. It's good to take a break once in a while. How's everything man?

Had a blast in Australia catching up with everyone, but it is goo to be back "home" in Texas.

Well, Paul....to catch you up....along with the ND thing I've been sweeping Southeast Texas winning at Strip Darts. Ever heard of it?

Have I ever heard of Strip Darts?? Kel... I am entered in a tournament in Houston the same weekend as the Baytown race... Friday and Saturday nights.... I hope you have got your eye in!!

Can't be the same guy ... the Paul I am thinking of is from Texas ... had the funny accent and everything.

Crikey!! Throw a shrimp on the barbie!!!

Mark, now Paul is ignoring everyone since he hasn't come back to post on this thread since he started it 3-4 days ago. Hope he finally reads all the comebacks. Yours was good!

Seriously Paul, hope your trip back to AUS was nice and wish I had the ability to go there for 2 weeks EVER! One of my neighbors (retired) just came back from a 2 week trip down under and he visited New Zealand and AUS along with taking a week long cruise down there to boot. Was fantastic according to him and makes me want to go sometime in the future.

Welcome back...

I have been into the lunge a few times since I posted and had only seen the first couple of responses... I hope I mae up for it!! :)

I love going back home to see everyone, it sucks that it is just once a year though. However, we always look forward to coming "home" and I think "home" is where all of your sh!t is... so it looks as if Texas is 'home", for now anyway!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back