Have some ice cream- (1 Viewer)

r2

Nitro Member
Eric Medlen would have been 34 today- :(

Even though the candles went out at only 33-
I can only hope that his family, friends, and those of us that will never forget our friend will have some ice cream sometime today and remember a life lived, rather than a very sad week...

four fingers- a big thumbs up- and that trademark smile- :D

peace and love Eric-

missed but never forgotten

happy birthday eric! i will have a nice big bowl of ice cream and be happy today. thanks for the memories!

I have a hard time believing he's still gone. :( I'm going to chow done on butter pecan in memory of Eric later on after dinner.

My loving wife called earlier from the store and asked if I needed anything and I told her a new gallon of Blue Bell's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. But I think I just might take her to Cold Stone Creamery tonight instead!

You think a slurpee would count?

Happy Bday Eric!
I think a slurpee would be just fine mike- just sip it with a smile... :D

I always wish my friends and family happy b-day even though they have been gone for a time- I dont think I'm the only one...

Count me in for 2 bowls Mint Chocolate Chip. Happy Birthday Eric. We miss you my friend!

Eric Medlen would have been 34 today- :(

Even though the candles went out at only 33-
I can only hope that his family, friends, and those of us that will never forget our friend will have some ice cream sometime today and remember a life lived, rather than a very sad week...

four fingers- a big thumbs up- and that trademark smile- :D

peace and love Eric-

missed but never forgotten

How sad his passing , but the fact that many people will remember him today says a lot , seemed like a truely nice guy. And hopefully the cars are safer, if a tire fails again and there is no similar type of injury, then that will be something positive out of the tragedy. He would get a kick out of everyone eating Ice Cream.

I also want to suggest Blue Bell's Chocolate Covered Cherries ice cream. it is awesome! It has little chocolate covered cherries in it! Yummy!!!

Great idea...think I'll have to take the girls out for a few scoops tonight....God Bless Eric!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back