Ralph Freeman Rip (1 Viewer)

Duane

Nitro Member
It's with great sadness that I am letting you all know that Ralph Freeman died today. Ralph was a passionate racer, crewman, and friend! The racing community was Ralph's family in his eyes. He enjoyed his time at the races and his time with his friends. Those that knew him saw a kind man who would do anything for you, and a person who always had an opinion that he wasn't afraid to share! I've been very fortunate to have Ralph as a teammate for many years. It was with Ralph's leadership that we won the US Nationals! He was with us through the highs of winning and the lows of losing, but he was always there!
He will be missed by all of us! Thanks Ralph for being a friend, first and foremost!

Duane Shields
Shields Racing Enterprises
Tad

He always seemed like a cool guy when I'd wander past your pit area. Sorry for the loss of your friend and teammate. :(

BTW, it was nice to chat with you earlier this summer at Cordova.

Ralph was special, He was always was off the hook, He was a great travel copilot for my brother, Knew a ton about racing, He will be missed by those who new him, God speed to that race track in the sky, rest in peace my friend

Duane...The passing of Ralph seems unreal. He was a tried and true racer who loved being there. I know you are from the Vegas area. Are there going to be any services for him that you could let us know about?

May God bless Ralph and his loved ones at this time of loss.

Randy

This is just too sad. I was just talking to Ralph at Indy. It will really be tough everytime I ride by your pit and not see Ralph sitting there in his chair. I know this has to be just devastating and a heartbreak and so so tough for his family and the team. God Bless

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back