IHRA SPRING NATIONALS @ THe ROCK... (1 Viewer)

Just came form the strip... notables already in ar Litton, Creasy Jr, Wyatt and bunch more still out front getting parked... PS and PM pits are getting rather full also...

think several were in Darlington testing today.. so a bunch will roll in tonight and tomorrow...matter of fact i think i passed Jon Capps rig coming down the road.... talk about a haul from Vegas to NC...

weather report is back up to mid to high 70's for the weekend also

Billy

Last edited:
great day at the strip today.. should be a blast this weekend....

see you there tomorrow... the IHRA has been the best group i have delt with.... and yes i have delt with almost all of them... went out of ther way to help us get out booth set up and in a great location for our display.... thank you IHRA.....

Billy

Whats going on in Rockingham today? I noticed on dragrace central that they already have the final qualifying order for top sportsman & dragster.

Weather gone to crap?

NOTHEY ONLY ALOWED 2 ROUNDS FOR THEM RAN 2 ROUNDS OF ELEM ON SAT. NOT ONLY DID THEY INCREASE ENTRY 40 BUCKS THEY CUT ONE RUN. THEY WERE SHORT 200 CARS CVERALL.:mad:

~My daughter and I had the best time at this event than any other drag race we've ever been too! I especially liked the cement stands, where its so wide you can bring your own chair. It was fun in our area, the stands stayed packed during all classes, something Ive never seen before at a race, and fan participation on rooting on a favorite was fun to watch/hear.
We expected a smaller venue than an NHRA event so I cant comment on that. But the track seemed like it was great in both lanes. The only thing we were shocked at was someone had thrown a glass bottle onto the track that had to be dug out. Besides that the weather was beautiful, the event flawless in our eyes. GO IHRA you rock!!!! I look forward to going to Rockingham in the future. BB Thanks for the stickies

Suzanne.. from wht i heard the $500 reward for the guy that thru the bottle was collected.... they got him and ..well... he was delt with.... personaly they should have left him in a box for the fans to give justice....

stay tuned for some pics of my weekend...

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back