IHRA Jumbo Vision (1 Viewer)

Zak

Nitro Member
Not sure when the official announcement is coming.... And I heard the views were spectacular last night. (I was late getting in and missed it).

Here's a shot of it this morning from the "big end". I imagine they'll have it up shortly.
IMG_1519thumb.jpg

IMG_1521thumb.jpg

Last edited:
That would be a great addition to the IHRA events. I really miss the replays when I go to their races. Sponsors probably will be happy to get some extra plugs also.

I've seen a handful of commercials already. You're right - this will be a great addition - replays and top end interviews will add a lot to the show.

First Nitro F/C - now big screen - what's next? Silly season hasn't even started and it from the sounds of the wispers around the pits there's a bunch of cool stuff on the table to be announced.

We've been admiring it from the tower all day - will be nice when they start some live feeds to it. Dunno yet who is sponsoring it, but it's a welcome addition.

With so many new Tv mfgrs coming into play in the market i'm sure one could be found if persuied properly..... i realy enjoied it at the Finials myself..

Billy W

An Excellent Addition

This is just another step in the right direction for the IHRA. There are a few positive reasons as to why:

1) This is going to create a better experience for the fans attending the events via top end interviews and replays of events that occured during a certain run enabling the fans to become more educated on what is occuring.
2) It provides another useful tool during down times through which to entertain the fans.
3) Another bonus from a marketing standpoint because it allows teams to guarantee more exposure for their sponsors in front of the fans attending the events.

The only question I have would be in regards to the television coverage and getting the replays from that coverage within seconds so that it can be displayed on the big screen? This will take some extra man power in order to do it seamlessly and professionaly.

Best of luck to the IHRA with this new setup. It is just one more reason that the IHRA is headed in the right direction.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back