I wish there was a decoder ring that showed a person's name and ... (1 Viewer)

jim

Nitro Member
what team they were affiliated with.

I don't have the inside knowledge that so many people on this site obviously have. I almost never know what to make of a post when somebody posts something like, "thank you for the support this season". I'm embarrassed to say I don't have any idea who they are. No disrespect meant of course, I just don't know.

just ask, nobody can be expected to know everything. of course I know all but thats just me lol

what team they were affiliated with.

I don't have the inside knowledge that so many people on this site obviously have. I almost never know what to make of a post when somebody posts something like, "thank you for the support this season". I'm embarrassed to say I don't have any idea who they are. No disrespect meant of course, I just don't know.
One race, one day, one meeting at a time Jim. We all started watching or racing then we met some here some there and we are still meeting others as we go along. You'll never know what some know and you'll always no more than some so the playing field will be level whatever stage you're at.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back