How Will Bernstein Do ? (1 Viewer)

How Will Bernstein Do in Pomona

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody read that he weht a .79 on friday at arizona. i think some of you will be able to tell us what crow tastes like after next weekend:D

as I read it he did it in Worsham's car.
Cant seem to get the job done in his own car yet, still say DNQ @ Opener

anybody read that he weht a .79 on friday at arizona. i think some of you will be able to tell us what crow tastes like after next weekend:D

Yeah, think he'll do ok this season... but I'd still love to see Ashley bleach her hair blonde just to mess with him:D

anybody read that he weht a .79 on friday at arizona. i think some of you will be able to tell us what crow tastes like after next weekend
Chicken... LOL:D
I had it once...;) :eek:
I'm holding off on my Bernstein prediction until after Monday, if that is o.k. with everyone... Give them a chance to sort out whatever is plaguing them, before writting them off... And KB can drive... Just not a basketball...:D

as I read it he did it in Worsham's car.
Cant seem to get the job done in his own car yet, still say DNQ @ Opener

Nope, it was the Monster car. As it has been stated in a different thread, Force had his crew chief's go over and help out Ray and Johnny get the tune up going in the right direction. Get your facts straight before posting something negative. There's nothing worse then a person speculating without doing some research.

Nope, it was the Monster car. As it has been stated in a different thread, Force had his crew chief's go over and help out Ray and Johnny get the tune up going in the right direction. Get your facts straight before posting something negative. There's nothing worse then a person speculating without doing some research.

EXCUSE ME Mr. Moderator but as I read it, both statements as I understood it from other site are true.

Quoted From another site
Kenny Bernstein News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the Agent’s operatives called from Phoenix reporting that King Kenny Bernstein will climb into the seat of Del Worsham’s CSK-sponsored flopper in order to secure his NHRA Funny Car license.

According to the operative, KB’s new Monster Funny Car team headed by Ray Alley and Johnny West will remain in Arizona this week to get the car sorted out prior to the Pomona Winternationals

from drag racing online

Last edited:
EXCUSE ME Mr. Moderator but as I read it, both statements as I understood it from other site are true.

Quoted From another site
Kenny Bernstein News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the Agent’s operatives called from Phoenix reporting that King Kenny Bernstein will climb into the seat of Del Worsham’s CSK-sponsored flopper in order to secure his NHRA Funny Car license.

According to the operative, KB’s new Monster Funny Car team headed by Ray Alley and Johnny West will remain in Arizona this week to get the car sorted out prior to the Pomona Winternationals

from drag racing online

This is from late last weekend where this may have been a choice, but the fact is Kenny ran his own car. Again, get your facts straight (your speculation from the agent was dated) before flapping your gums saying Kenny will be sitting on his scooter next Sunday and how he can't get the job done in his own car. Sure, nothing is a sure thing for next weekend, but his chances of making the field are a lot better now then what they were last weekend.

This is from late last weekend where this may have been a choice, but the fact is Kenny ran his own car. Again, get your facts straight (your speculation from the agent was dated) before flapping your gums saying Kenny will be sitting on his scooter next Sunday and how he can't get the job done in his own car. Sure, nothing is a sure thing for next weekend, but his chances of making the field are a lot better now then what they were last weekend.

MAN you must have you head so far up Bernsteins a$$ its unbelivable.
You are right his chances of making the field @ the Winternationals have greatly improved If the #'s from the finals where used a .79 would land them a 14th or 15th spot and I may be very wrong and you seem to be making this personal but I still believe that he will still DNQ.

Last edited:
I saw Thursday sometime around 12:30 ish, The Monster car go about 300' and break something in the rear end maybe?, that sounded god aweful. I was the only fan in the stands for that run. Camera phones dont have that kind of range, lol.

What i found quite funny is after ray alley trying all that rev limiter and lower nitro crap he is now going to want to try and get the car to go as fast as possible to beat everyone , Kind of contradicting what he was trying to do as head of the nitro classes

Even if he doesn't qualify, he'll get plenty of TV time to plug his sponsors, while a more deserving team gets pushed aside so we can hear about Monster/Dodge/Etc.

I hope Ashley gets plenty of TV time though. :D

Well KB is down to only tomorrow (Sat) to make the field.. and he hasn't even come close....

Either they (His Team) are totally lost on the set up.. or he's just had bad luck... Also the pressure on John Force is on the way up... I'd hate to see him DQ for the first time in over 300 races when his daughter gets in...

I'd love to see JF race AF in the final..... :)

From where I stood today Kennys car had major clutch chatter....Motor is there but the bellhousing settings seemed way off. Phil (who does Kennys bellhousing) said they broke six primary levers....its very challenging...I saw Jim Head over there this evening....

Re: How Will Bernstein Do ?

anybody read that he weht a .79 on friday at arizona. i think some of you will be able to tell us what crow tastes like after next weekend.

hummmm...... regardless of what you may think I do know a little bit about what I am talking about. with that being said,

Kudos to KB it was a valiant 4th round effort, as being in the same situation as part of TF team it REALLY SUCKS I know

whatever.... and this was about how KB does, any comments on how Del would do would be irrelevant at this point and I hate to see Del starting out this way.

I do feel that my statement that KB will DNQ atleast the first 8 will be wrong a 4.84 on a Nat. prep track may get them the base they need to get in the show @ PHX.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back