How 'bout them Suns! (1 Viewer)

Hard to believe the Spurs can take out the Mavs like (I bet Mark Cuban really does hate the Spurs) that and then just give in to Phoenix. I just hope someone can give the Lakers a fight in the West. King James' elbow looked pretty good last night. Celts are still wondering what happened.

Ever since the Owner of the Suns told the People of Arizona to "F" off over the Immigration bill I'm cheering for the other guys!

Joe, if you watch the news, you'll see that the State of Mass has cut ties with arizona over this bill. We spend millions with company's based in Arizona.
It now looks like they (arizonians) are repealing the bill. It was unconstitutional from the get go.

Joe, if you watch the news, you'll see that the State of Mass has cut ties with arizona over this bill. We spend millions with company's based in Arizona.
It now looks like they (arizonians) are repealing the bill. It was unconstitutional from the get go.
Is that why 12 other states are thinking of copying the Arizona law?

I don't know where you get your info but Az is not repealing the law.

And how exactly is it unconstitutional if it enforces fed law. Also, have you read the actual law, or are you using the same source as Az is repealing it?

Let state of mass confusion cut it's ties to Az, it will be cutting it's own throat!

screw the suns! mixing politics with sports is a no-no, i hope my lakers crush them 4-0 and steve nash has a career ender!

And how exactly is it unconstitutional if it enforces fed law. Also, have you read the actual law, or are you using the same source as Az is repealing it?

Let state of mass confusion cut it's ties to Az, it will be cutting it's own throat!

The only thing Mass. is good for in the northeast is I get to drive through it (non stop) on my way to Epping;)

Arizona Immigration Law: Majority of Americans Support the Legislation - ABC News

So here we have a majority of AMERICANS and Arizonians supporting the law. And Schwartznegger is an azzhat too, I will NEVER watch, rent, or buy another move with his lousy acting.

.FOXNews.com - Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It

And a COMPLETELY inept US Attorney General that has ADMITTED he has not read the ten whole pages:cool:

Criminy:confused:

REX

Last edited:

....enough said, thanks Paul

Looks like the Lakers have drawn first blood. Can the Suns stop the bleeding? First games mean nothing. When a home team loses is when things get interesting.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back