How about that Matt Smith??? (1 Viewer)

amanda Speed

Nitro Member
I know he's my bro, but he is kicking ass this year. Just thought I would give you guys a chance to say some congrats!!!

Matt, I think you know more than a few here pull for you to do good, even if I F'd up and have not picked you as my winner like I should have the last two weeks... Congrat's to Matt and the whole team... :cool: And Amanda for always being there, pulling for big bro... :D Unlike my lil M#&!@*# sis that I love anyway... :p

See ya in Sonoma's winner circle... :)
Actually I'll see you at the turnout, give me the thumbs up, and I'll give you a pic of it...

Last edited:
Has anyone heard the rumor that there will be weight added??:confused:

Just kidding(I hope!) Big congrats!!!!! ......oh yea, I did pick Matt :)

i heard him say no one would give him any tuning help and that he was pretty much on his own, with a little help from dad...true or pulling our leg? what about help from the G2 group? just curious...thanks

I was stoked to see Matt take the Wally again. After the engine change it made it that much sweeter!

He is really showing them factory bikes up... I love it!

I know he's my bro, but he is kicking ass this year. Just thought I would give you guys a chance to say some congrats!!!

Absolutely Amanda. Matt is really doing well out "on his own" and I really hope he keeps on doing it. How cool would a championship be? I am definitely rooting for him each race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back