Houston Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pics as always, Joe. Thanks for sharing them with us! And on page 4, the pic with the question mark? That's Jim O. Thought I'd pass that along before Suzie Q got ahold of you!:D By the way, did you visit with Bruno Jr. at all? I've met his dad and visited with him on the phone about parts etc and he's a great guy, but never met Bruno Jr. I was wondering if he's as cool and fan friendly as he seems on Truck U. Either way, he's a hell of a driver, and the performance of that little ecotech turbo is simply unbelievable!!! Thanks again, Joe!

Joe: Great pics, Great captions. Thanks for sharing, it was great meeting you at the Ale House, by the way.

Great pics as always, Joe. Thanks for sharing them with us! And on page 4, the pic with the question mark? That's Jim O. Thought I'd pass that along before Suzie Q got ahold of you!:D By the way, did you visit with Bruno Jr. at all? I've met his dad and visited with him on the phone about parts etc and he's a great guy, but never met Bruno Jr. I was wondering if he's as cool and fan friendly as he seems on Truck U. Either way, he's a hell of a driver, and the performance of that little ecotech turbo is simply unbelievable!!! Thanks again, Joe!

Terry I will sure make that change, lol! AS for Bruno I didn't meet him, but while Towing up to the lanes I joked with him if he was going to run .80 under in that Cool weather! He yelled back...."Gonna Be Scary!"

And Ed, welcome to Mater!

Joe those are some awesome pictures. The clarity and sharpness of them amaze me. Keep up the outstanding work.

Nice pics. On a side note, I hope Diana Harker doesn't make it a habit of shooting burnout pics that close. Scary stuff. One busted fuel line, or some other liquid getting under the big slicks, away from something really bad happening.

Nice shots Joe...but ya spelled my name wrong in the one pic I'm in. Geez, I'm tellin' ya...I get no respect.:D

You know Mister Kergon, Joe also missed the smiley face when I asked whom Kelly was.... how could anyone NOT know who the best shot in Texas is? You guys DID dunk Mike V in a tube of Ice Water Saturday?:confused::eek:;)

d'kid

LMAO @ Karl! Thanks darlin'! :)

Hey, Joe great pics! Will you email the pic you took of me and Ron. I didn't see it.

Just like everyone else, I am in awe Joe! What a treat. But be forewarned,
Bob has a NEW fresh out of the box Canon, and by Indy I'll know how to use the fool-ass thing!

Great pics Thanks for sharing. It makes the crappy weather up here a little more bearable!! :D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back