Houston pics! (1 Viewer)

Great shots as usual Joe. Thanks to Kelly for including us, thanks to Max, Jane, and Bill for hosting us. It was a great ending to a great day at the track. And Susie O, our Saturday sunburns are still hurting us today. Enjoyed meeting everyone there, can't wait for Dallas to do it again.

I have never had a sunburn that hurts to the bone!!! I used sunscreen, but it was so humid that it just ran off with the sweat. That Houston humidity was murder on my hair too! Thank god for my NHRA hat!!!

Mark ... that is a great pic. I am sure that is exactly what you wanted to see after getting off the plane after a weekend in Texas.

Kelly ... Busch Light ... Really? I kid ... I kid ...

Joe ... great pics as always. See you in a couple of weeks.

The reason for the Citroen/Maserati confusion: the Citroen DSM was a coupe powered by a Maserati engine. The styling was similar to the DS19 sedan. The car pictured is the sedan and has a four cylinder engine.
Citroen built the first Traction Avant models in the Thirties, I believe. They also built the Deux Chaveaux which most of us remember because it was rather weird looking.
Cheers,
Ed

Thanks Joe, these are really Great Shots!!!

Wally is such a ham!!! That's one of the best pictures I've seen of him.

Thanks for including us too!!

right now, we've got the complete airline system apart to the tranny, next will be the motor. It's a Gremlin for sure!!!

Thanks again,

wish we could have hung out more, but have fun in Vegas.

Nancy

Great pics Joe. When I was sitting behind you on Saturday I was expecting to see you shooting any and everything with your camera. I didn't see you pick up your camera once. Maybe I was too busy with my own camera. It would have been cool to get a pic of you shooting "eye candy" with the candy in the backround.

thanks again joe.
your funniest caption yet......'i love her green eyes'
LMAO! - you didn't know they were green till you got home!!

I gotta say Joe, I really do look forward to your pics.

Thanx for taking the time to shoot them, title them and upload them for us!

Mark and I will be assistant "eye-candy spotters" at Vegas :D

Paul: :"Oh, Joe, look at that one over there!"
Joe: <click>
Mark: "Joe, there's another one over there!"
Joe: <click>

:D

Great pictures Joe. Thanks for sharing the new cars, esp. Vern Moats. Another Camaro racer going Mustang! Cya in Vegas.

Thanks Joe, these are really Great Shots!!!

Wally is such a ham!!! That's one of the best pictures I've seen of him.

Thanks for including us too!!

right now, we've got the complete airline system apart to the tranny, next will be the motor. It's a Gremlin for sure!!!

Thanks again,

wish we could have hung out more, but have fun in Vegas.

Nancy

Nancy, sorry your Tranny went on strike over the weekend. I'm sure a 5.60 might have been possible. As for Wally, your divers' wife helped me coax it out of him!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back