Hotels in Las Vegas.... (1 Viewer)

......Hey Chris were you at Seattle this year, I was there for the one qualifing round they got in and then decided to leave because there was an 80% chance of rain on Sunday, and as you know they ended up runing the whole race, anyhow I hoping to make it to Vegas :cool:
Steve, I was there all three days. Sunday was just about the stangest day I`ve ever experienced at the track, thought it might get called a few times, but it never did. The place wasn`t even half full. We moved down to the 1,000 ft. mark for the second round and had a good view of Ashleys little incident, she came to a stop just past where we were sitting. Sorry ya missed out, but don`t feel bad, you weren`t the only ones who bailed.

The most I've ever paid in Vegas Hotel-wise has been $66 per night! I got a good deal off strip for $50 per...

Steve, sounds like you might have things covered, but the Las Vegas Hilton has a "Santa Anita" package that`s $188 for two nights. You also get a $50 food voucher at any of the Hiltons restaurants. I didn`t see a three night package, but when we`ve booked one in the past, it`s run $250. Fortunately, we got comped four nights for this upcomong stay due to the wifes windfall last April. We`ve been staying there ever since the Strip opened in `00 and we like it. Not too rowdy and the monorail leaves from there if you want to hit the real strip. See you in October and you can get me that beer you owe me!

Don't I owe you a beer too?? Keep this up and you'll be drinkin for free in Vegas... ;)
T

I owe Chris a burrito.
leaving.gif

:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back