Hot Rod Fuller on TV! (1 Viewer)

4g63rwd

Nitro Member
Has anyone seen Hot Rod Fuller on the scalpmed.com commercial? Not the proudest moment (going bald) for an NHRA front runner, but hey, at least we're making it on TV! I'm glad they're using someone from the NHRA instead of the obvious (to them) choice of someone from Nascar. And no, I don't need scalpmed......not for a few more years, anyway!:D

Has anyone seen Hot Rod Fuller on the scalpmed.com commercial? Not the proudest moment (going bald) for an NHRA front runner, but hey, at least we're making it on TV! I'm glad they're using someone from the NHRA instead of the obvious (to them) choice of someone from Nascar. And no, I don't need scalpmed......not for a few more years, anyway!:D

Why should going bald be an embarrasing thing?

Not the proudest moment (going bald) for an NHRA front runner:D

Shawn:
So glad for you that you still have a head of hair. I shave my head every morning and it is as smooth as a baby's bottom. Wouldn't want it any other way. How often do you have to change the little bulb in your vanity mirror on the sun visor? Mods -- please dispose of this thread or move it to the lounge. Dumb!

You get older, you're hair goes bye-bye... you learn to wear hats... or ya just deal... or you can try Christmas Tree Flocking... comes in many pretty colors.
Must be a B*T*H being Vertically Challenged and going Bald and "mis-quoted" :rolleyes: :D

You get older, you're hair goes bye-bye... you learn to wear hats... or ya just deal... or you can try Christmas Tree Flocking... comes in many pretty colors.
Must be a B*T*H being Vertically Challenged and going Bald and "mis-quoted" :rolleyes: :D
Karl,
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face today...
That is funny stuff right there...:D :D :

Yeah, I've seen the infomercial. I need some for my receeding hairline. However, I am concerned of the chemicals soaking too deep into my head, thus making me say things about alky class racers???? I need to research more.....and let's move this to the lounge

U gettin a bit thin on top already junior?

If u tell me I have aged 10 years (like H did) next time u visit, theres gunna be trouble...

Now, wheres that 'cover grey' bottle?

No chance of me going bald anytime soon witht eh mop I got. Apparently it coms from your Mum's Dad and my Pop died with a full but thin head of hair.

So did H say you had gained 10 years or kilos? :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back