Ron Capps and "Hot" Rod Fuller Join the Speed Scene Live-TONIGHT Tues. 2/6/06 (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Ron Capps, driver of the Brut Revolution Dodge Charger R/T Funny Car and "Hot" Rod Fuller, driver the Valvoline Racing Top Fuel dragster will join host Scott 'Lucky' Hudson on his motorsports racing talk show "Speed Scene Live" this Tuesday night February 6, 2007 at 6:00 PM (PT) 9:00 PM (ET).

These two top NHRA Professional Nitro drivers will discuss the upcoming POWERade Drag Racing season and the season-opening 47th annual Winternationals at Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. Fans of Capps and Fuller are invited to phone into (800) 809-0802 with their questions and comments for the drivers.

A three-time runner-up in the NHRA Funny Car championship chase, Ron Capps topped the charts during preseason testing at Firebird Raceway in Chandler, Ariz. posting an event-quick 4.678-second ET tuned by veteran crew chief Ed "Ace" McCulloch. Capps was a five-time National Event winner in 2006, the most wins of any driver in the Funny Car class.

Last season, "Hot" Rod Fuller finished fifth in NHRA Top Fuel standings, with two victories in five final-round appearances. He also was the runner-up in the lucrative Top Fuel Shootout at Las Vegas. The 2006 season was Fuller¹s first full season in Top Fuel competition for David Powers Motorsports tuned by crew chief Lee Beard.

Join Scott 'Lucky' Hudson and sidekick Bruce Barker with their guests Ron Capps and Rod Fuller when you tune in to Speed Scene Live - Tuesday night at SpeedSceneRacing.com

Thank you Kelly... I know who fuller is, who's this Capps guy you keep talking about?;) :D

That was a good little interview. I am very happy to hear about the new strategy for qualifying and cooler weather!!!!
I guess they take questions from anybody 'cuz Panuzzo was on.:p :D
j/k John
Thanx Kel for the heads up!

Well, I missed it. I got to talking to some of my cousins.....and lost track of time. (those that don't go to the lounge.....we lost a friend/cousin/sister) Lotsa laughs had memories shared!

They used to post archives. I'm off to see. :)

That was a good little interview. I am very happy to hear about the new strategy for qualifying and cooler weather!!!!
I guess they take questions from anybody 'cuz Panuzzo was on.:p :D
j/k John
Thanx Kel for the heads up!

I guess I got lucky and got right through....

I kept it short and asked how he thought KB would do? He said KB was having prob the first few hundred feet... then I got a laugh when I asked what did he think if Ashly Force bleached her blond :D he laughed... and didn't go into detail...

My $ is Ashly will finish higher in points than KB.. !!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back