***HOT NEW Hight/Herbert/Ormsby/Clayton History Legally Documented (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
In the spirit of this weekends National Hot Rod Association 20th annual California Hot Rod Reunion. I'm releasing for the first time on a blogger board a series of legal documents recording drag racing history. These NEW 6 pages of notorized papers clearly record in a historical fashion some of my involvement in the sport of Drag Racing, connection to Jim "The Lizard" Herbert, Gary Ormsby Senior, and how my adventures in the sport seemed to have contibuted in a way to the assent of Robert Hight to NHRA Funny Car Champion, at web-link:

IN THE KNOW 1320 EZINE | Mark Clayton-Little Lizard legal drag racing Histo Photo Album on Myspace

***VIEWING NOTE-DEPENDING ON YOUR SOFTWARE YOU MAY HAVE TO USE YOUR ZOOM FEATURE TO VIEW THE DOCUMENTS***********

;):):D

Last edited:
OK. So whats this mean??

If you review the whole series of documents and the appendix article from the Sacramento Bee at the web-link that was provided it should be crystal clear. Thanks for the question, all questions are good and hope you enjoy this wonderful historical account from our sport of drag racing. ;):):D

Last edited:
OK. So whats this mean??

It means that somehow, Mark is / was at the center of the world in NoCal drag racing...

He's also great at posting web links, to any local NoCal news... he never gives his views about anything, just plays 'clipping service'... like no one else know how to find information...

d'kid

What a load of crap.....Mark, what ever happened to YOUR car? Other than working the counter at some one else's business, what was it you are claiming to have accomplished???? How many more names can you drop so that you can feel included?

What a load of crap.....Mark, what ever happened to YOUR car? Other than working the counter at some one else's business, what was it you are claiming to have accomplished???? How many more names can you drop so that you can feel included?

JR thanks for your questions, all questions are good questions. Please feel free to go to the link provided and review these historical documents. I appreciate your time and attention, and good luck in all your endeavors in the sport of drag racing.
;):):D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back