Hillary Will and Dote Racing land sponsor (1 Viewer)

They'll make an announcement next week concerning the schedule. But, Hillary told me their first race will be the Gator Nationals.

Last edited:
I hope E-Town is in their queue, right now 19 TF for RP, I hope for Blackjack (21) if The Greek will make the trek.

I agree with you. I am guessing the greek starts his season at gators cause that seems to be the pattern. He said after pomona he might run all 23 he feels that good. Well he has 21 left and I love to see him at all of em.

I agree with you. I am guessing the greek starts his season at gators cause that seems to be the pattern. He said after pomona he might run all 23 he feels that good. Well he has 21 left and I love to see him at all of em.

Plus currently on the EL it's Farndon, Luigi and Dakin like last year, why not the Greek?

That's freakin awesome. BTW, thanks for the podcast link, John. Lots and lots of potential with the Dote car..... I'm just sayin.....

That's great news indeed. The rest of the world may not understand this, but Hillary and the Will family is from here (Fortuna, Ca) and it's a big deal to see someone local participating at the top level of such a great sport. Everyone knows everyone, in a town this small and stuff like this is huge!

Great to hear!
For those that dont know Spectro, they are based in Brookfield ,Ct. They had specialized in motorcycle oil for many years-now also do car oil. Good stuff + good price. All kinds of specific racing oils for flat tappet-roller-break in oils etc.
Kinda suprising to me in a (good) way-they are not a big company. I'm sure its not Castrol money.

I'm ecstatic that Hillary is returning to competition.

I've always been a big fan of hers, especially after she had the female equivalent of the cajones it took to get back in the seat after the nasty top end crash she had in 2007.

Go Hillary!!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back