Lucas Oil to sponsor Greek for rest of his career (1 Viewer)

We all need to thank Forest Lucas, his family and all of his companies for all they do for this sport. But for him many of our favorites would be setting at home. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING !!

I think Mr. Lucas is going to regret that decision. The Greek is probably gonna race for another what, 25-30 years? Does he have any idea what that'll cost him?!?

But seriously, that was a cool move Mr. Lucas. I love seeing the Greek out there.

I just gained a whole bunch of respect for the Lucas family. :D You know this is a deal from the heart-not for the wallet.

Forrest, I can't thank you and Lucas oil enough for sponsoring the Greek, he is truely one off the last heros left in our sport!
Thanks again!;)

John that was pretty funny! But the Lucas family really deserves a huge thank you, for all that they do, and this is just a really cool thing to do. The only thing that could make me happier is if they put ME in a fuel car...:D

Thanks Forest, that's an awesome thing. Now, how about sending Morgan's tuners over to his pits every now and then. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back