Hilarious new John Force blog (3 Viewers)

Maybe Compton figures he's reached his level of incompetency and is looking for a new career.

"I thought only rappers bought Bentleys."

:D:D:D:D

OK KARL SPILL YOUR GUTS....I asked you that several days ago

Ralph...

I have no bloody clue why you'd think I know who's writing this... but an educated guess would be someone who pays attention to what goes on here and knows very well how John and Team Force Thinks.... do I really think it's Alan? I'll put $20 to Draw on it, and another $20 if someone else cops to it, with proof....

But the last Post on it tonight almost sounds like wishful thinking from my favorite Irish fan.... besides, with school, MFM doesn't have the time...

SEALS... GUAM... bye-bye Danny Hood... still laughing so hard my sides ache... and that the four crewchiefs would all run within a hundredth just to mess with John... Priceless!!!!!

Whomever is doing it, this is the funniest chit all season... and all JFR fans need it after the year it's been:D

d'kid

There's a rumor out that Densmore has the CIA, FBI, MIA, and CPA's working to find out who the mystery Blogger really is! Tony Soprano will be the next one asked to help!

Rendition is being threatened!!:D

Ralph...

The plot thickens:

From un-real's blog "Don't look at me like that, it's all fun and games until somebody posts a picture of me in a tutu. I've seen what these computers can do, and it's scary."

Naaaaaa....

d'kid

Re: We May have a SPY AMONGST US!!!

So,.... Being the investigative reporter that I wish I was, I decided to check out Mr. "Un" Real John Force on my myspace page... MySpace.com - Timmah! - 34 - Male - Denver , Colorado - www.myspace.com/timcharlet (subtle Plug!)

Under his GROUPS...HE LISTS "NITROMATER" 1st!!! Could the "Un"Real John Force be ONE OF US>?????

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!
I was the first person to add him as a friend and I can tell you it certainly is not me writing it!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back