Hilarious new John Force blog (4 Viewers)

Thats some good stuff. This guy needs to do a segment dressed as Force on NHRA raceday like Caliendo from Mad TV does for the NFL show on fox.

Now that is some real good humor. I sure hope O'l John has time to put his Coor's down at read this blog. One can almost if not completly believe all this
as being real.
Dave
ps..Get well soon John and it was good to see you back at the track.
:):):)

Karl don't start... I believed what you said about you and Ray not being involved. I am posting a lot about this and probably would have a blast contributing. It's an interesting diversion from all the crap last weekend and I'm sure some more insanity this one. Whoever is doing this picked a great time for it, don't you think?? But alas, it's not me.:D:D:D:D

Ralph,

I'm checkin' the thing maybe 5 times a day... and if it had been me, the pig post... I would have gone down the road of pigs and pipelines, also... just rambling from one thought to another....

I repeat, it's not Ray or I

On this, we both Drink the 5th....

d'kid

Karl, until you brought the pigs and pipelines thing up I had forgotten about that. There are so many "Forceisms" that this thing could go on a long time.
Maybe we should start our own?

:D:D:D:D

No thats funny, I dont think its Mike H though. I believe him

Checking out the MH web cam I the first thing I noticed was that his keyboard had orange keys and he was laughing as he was typing. Then on the corner of his computer desk I saw an 8x10 of John Force next to a bag of half eaten Cheet-Oh's. I think it's him and I'll raise the anti to ten bucks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back