Hilarious new John Force blog (1 Viewer)

hahhahahahahahaah.........(UN)Superman knows how to make an entrance:D

Mel, I think you may be right!! Ray has been conspicuous by his absence on this thread so far. I wonder if all the sanding has affected his brain. Is it you Ray??? :D:D

Anybody else hitting your refresh button on the site, all day long, waiting for the next post? This is absolutely hillarious!!!!

I'm with you Randy...my money is on Henkelman. Could he come up with this? 'So Coil calls me a few minutes ago to check in on me. He and I have a love/hate relationship. He loves to get paid and hates that he works for me to do it. I love that he tunes the car, and hate that I have no idea what the hell he's talking about. So its kind of this mutual deal.'

Now that IS FREAKIN' FUNNY and yeh, he could!

Last edited:
OK kids I have had my fill of the countdown, espn running over both days, the diving, Paul Page, selective enforcement of the rules and especially dim bulb. It's time to take a break from all the b.s. Let's see what happened yesterday on the blog. New Post!!!! The (un) Real John Force
:D:D:D

Have a great day everyone, only 6 more days until some one will pick the winners for you!!!!:confused:

"Looking at Ashley cut a .130 reaction time in the final made me throw up in my mouth.":eek:

nuff said............:)

That is some of the funniest stuff Iv'e ever read!!!

"Whit is like a box of dynomite dropped off at a cigar shop" !!!!

Hang on, I keep falling out of my chair!!!

when I go out and wear my rings I hire somebody to wear the other 4.

No thats funny, I dont think its Mike H though. I believe him

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back