Hi everyone! (1 Viewer)

Alexsyellowjello

Nitro Member
Long time lurker here.....posted for awhile but I guess I did not fit in at the time. Ready to make a new go of it. Wow..is the season really almost over??:(

Rhonda, please permit me to welcome you to the Mater! You will find us entertaining, informed, enlightening, and even humorous at least once every couple thousand posts. Please feel to weed through the rest.

Welcome, Rhonda.
Hope you enjoy things around here... It can be interesting. Your avatar pic looks like Pacific Raceways. Are you from the NW?

Actually yes, I am in Kent Wa..and that is Pacific Raceways. I happen to live right next door to the track. Not sure what happened in the past...I have met a couple Mater's during the Northwest Nationals thru this site..so was not all bad. Hoping to start anew.

Rhonda, I grew up in Tacoma and still consider that home after being gone 7 years. I miss it out there a lot. I have a lot of great memories of being at Pacific Raceways (still used to calling it SIR).
I hope things go good for you here. There are a lot of great people on here.

Rhonda, I grew up in Tacoma and still consider that home after being gone 7 years. I miss it out there a lot. I have a lot of great memories of being at Pacific Raceways (still used to calling it SIR).
I hope things go good for you here. There are a lot of great people on here.

I find myself still referring to it as SIR at times. I lived by it since 96 and before buying the house never even knew there was a racetrack here. My first time going to an event was the first year and have been hooked and going every year since.

Welcome Rhonda-Hope your encore visit will be superior to the previous experience. It is pretty civil here these days. After Jannard and Jerrod explained to us how it should be, and charged us a whole dollar to get back in, it became peaceful. Nothing like a big cash exchange to get your attention.

I find myself still referring to it as SIR at times. I lived by it since 96 and before buying the house never even knew there was a racetrack here. My first time going to an event was the first year and have been hooked and going every year since.

Welcome aboard, that was a memorable race in 96, if I remember correctly Bob Vandergriff and Richard Hartman were the #1 qualifers. It ended up raining and they had to finish eliminations on Monday, Mike Dunn hiked the front end up pretty good against Shelly Anderson and still almost beat her in what at the time was the quickest side by side race in history.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back