Tony Smith--how's it going at Zizzo? (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Hi, Tony! Just wondering how the preps are going at Zizzo racing and if you guys are ready to go? Lots of support here on the mater for you guys. Best of luck this season and keep us posted, ok?

with a major sponsorship in place, they have all the right pieces to make a major run the IHRA championship (not to mention one of the best clutch guys around, right T.S.?? ;) ).....i'm excited to see them out there!!

with a major sponsorship in place, they have all the right pieces to make a major run the IHRA championship (not to mention one of the best clutch guys around, right T.S.?? ;) ).....i'm excited to see them out there!!
Mike, I think they have ALMOST all the right pieces--what do you think about talking to Teri about some buckeyes?

buckeyes are okay....but you know me terry, i am more of a firm believer in the luck of the IRISH!!!!.....maybe a nice mix of buckeyes and shamrocks

Sounds good to me! Now, I spose we should check with Tony if he ever checks in on this one!

He probably is busy doing important race stuff, you know picking out his favorite cola to drink,,making sure the ice maker works. :rolleyes: ;)

Come on T,,jump in here already! :cool:

Rapid

Things are coming to together. We got the car back from McKinney's three weeks ago. We're putting the finishing touches on the plumbing and electricals. The short blocks are ready and the cylinder heads are just about done. I've got 3 more clutch packs to make and I have to finish setting up the lock up fingers on our hats. The car was lettered up last week and we had a quick photo shoot.

Hi, Tony. Thanks for the update. Does the car look like the rendition on the web site? Best of luck

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back