Here is the real future of the NHRA..... (1 Viewer)

Now that would be cool, B&S on nitro. Have you seen the Jr Comp cars? BTW Congrats to Heather and her family on the win and continued success.

S/F
D

One more year and then she moves up and her sister will start running 12.90....and when she moves up there is another that will start running 12.90......you get the picture!!

Oh yeah, I get the picture alright!!! I ran my two boys for a couple of years, I can't imagine what running three would be like.LOL Good luck!!!:D

That is my daughter "Hot Rod" Heather. This is her rookie year and she made it to the semis in the 8/9 year old class at the NHRA Div 4 Jr ET Finals this past weekend! 3 of the 4 racers were from our home track and they are all best friends so it was a little tough! She wanted that Wally bad but went red by .002.

I have never been so proud in my whole life. When we started this season our goal was just to get down track and now look at her!! She has a hunger and a passion for this sport that you can just see!!

You look at the fact that there are several racers in the pro ranks that are former jr dragster drivers and I truly believe this is the future!!

"Hot Rod Heather"???? I LOVE IT!!! :)

Congrats there Donnie. It is very cool to have a shared hobby with your daughter!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back