Hate to start off on a downer (1 Viewer)

tiny

Nitro Member
Tommy Payne, part owner and crew chief for the alcohol funny car Crazy Horse out of Montgomery, Al, fell Tuesday night while loading our new body, and broke his hip. He had surgery last night, the doctor said it went fine and he should be able to go home by Sunday. he will be off his feet for about 3 months. Would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

The non racing accidents are no fun either. Had a transporter door fall on me a couple of years ago. No fun there. Glad it's not any more serious. My prayers for a quick recovery.

Hate to see anybody in the sport get injured. Thoughts and prayers are with all through the recovery.

Tommy Payne, part owner and crew chief for the alcohol funny car Crazy Horse out of Montgomery, Al, fell Tuesday night while loading our new body, and broke his hip. He had surgery last night, the doctor said it went fine and he should be able to go home by Sunday. he will be off his feet for about 3 months. Would appreciate your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

i know how he hurts now, but tell him it will get better. i do know that because i have been there . my prayers are there for him and the family love mikey

yeah i read this on ita board also. man that would suck. get well soon.
i have never heard about the doors falling on people till last year when karen stoffer was smacked by hers and now i hear about it alot? wierd!

Tommy got to go home yesterday. He is in fine spirits and making plans to go to the Div. 3 race at Gateway. Thanks for your thoughts & prayers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back