Has anyone seen this yet??? (1 Viewer)

So what does it mean? I assume that they are all stockholders? If so, obviously that's only a portion of the list of stockholders in HD PARTNERS ACQUISITION CORP.

ARCHAMBEAULT JERRY
CARY GRAY
CHAPMAN LARRY
CHAPMAN LAWRENCE
CHAPMAN LAWRENCE N.
CHAPMANHAS LAWRENCE
CHASE MORGAN
CLIFFORD PETER
CLIFFORD PETER W.
COHEN MICHAEL C.
COMPTON TOM
COX STEVE
COX STEVEN
COX STEVEN J.
COXHAS STEVEN J.
CROWN DEMON
DARCY GARY
ELLENOFF DOUGLAS S.
FRETT JAMES
GOLDBERG DANIEL I.
GOLDBERG HENRY
GOLDBERGHAS HENRY
GOTTLIEB MARTIN
GOTTLIEB MARTIN E.
GOTTLIEB MARTIN L.
GOTTLIEBHAS MARTIN E.
GOTTLLIEB MARTIN
HARTENSTEIN EDDY
HARTENSTEIN EDDY W.
HARTSTEIN EDDY
JOSEPH FREDERICK H.
JOSEPH MORGAN
KLEIN JONATHAN
LEDERMAN BRUCE
LEDERMAN BRUCE R.
LEMMER HERB
LEMMER HERBERT J.
LOUIE LINDA
MALANOSKI MARY LOU
MARTIN GOTTLIEB
MEYERS KAREN L.
MEYERS ROBER LEWIS
MEYERS ROBERT L.
MEYERS ROBERT LEWIS
MIDURA MICHAEL A.
NATIONALS REILLY NHRA MIDWEST
NEUHAUSER STUART
PAPPAS TINA
PARKS WALLY
PARTS REILLY AUTO
PEDREGON TONY
PIPER DLA
POOLE PETER W.
PRO ANGELLE SAMPEY
RAYKHER SIMON
RELIANCE FAITH
SAMUELS JODY R.
SILBER HERBERT J. LEMMER
SILBER SUSAN
TANNENBAUM JEFFREY
THUNDER REILLY NHRA
WIRTHLIN RICHARD L.

What does it mean?????????:confused:

Len Romanick is one of the smartest guys I know, but in this instance, Len, would you please explain what the names on an SEC filing means? Does that mean they're stock holders? Warrant holders? People hoping to get rich? People hoping to control the "new" NHRA? What?

For the record, when this guys speak, I pay very close attention 'cause he ALWAYS knows what he's talking about.

I could list about five topics right here that would send him into orbit, but alas, I've promised to not force him into an aneurysm.

Lens' probably at E-town, and won't post until maybe tomorrow...

Jon Asher

Jon, you have no idea how surprised I was was when I got back from the track, was unwinding and casually going through posts about today’s event’s there, when I saw what you posted. Now that I feel like both 1) a deer in the headlights , and 2) a suspect in very small interrogation room with a very bright light on me, I suppose I better "cooperate" with your deft coercion.

You said "...please explain what the names on an SEC filing means? Does that mean they're stock holders? Warrant holders? People hoping to get rich? People hoping to control the "new" NHRA? What?"

SEC filings come in many forms—literally. Without actually counting them, there are dozens and dozens of forms that the SEC has produced to satisfy various securities laws passed since the 1929 crash (That’s just at the federal level. States have their own.). In the case of HTP, they have, to date, made 78 separate filings that include the use of at least 14 different forms, plus correspondence.

The names in this index appeared somewhere in at least one of the 78 HDP filings on record to date, some many times in numerous filings and even within the same filing.

SEC form submissions can range from less than a page, to submissions such as annual reports, prospectuses, and proxies that can run hundreds of pages because of the kinds of information they are required to contain, as well as additional information the reporting company may deem useful to include. Content typically includes detailed company descriptions about who they are, what they do, financials, forward looking statements of future goals, managemnt assessment of risks, and exhibits, to name a few examples.

Since this proposed sale is actually a reverse merger, the names of key personnel from both parties and their respective entourage of legal and financial advisors are standard content.

Some of the names are the stockholders in HDP’s formation. These would be the founding HD partners themselves including Hartenstein, Cox, Meyers, Chapman, Lederman, Goldberg, and Gottlieb. In terms of the outside investors, stockholders come, stockholders go. That action can be seen by simply checking out the tickers of the three security types being traded. However, some of the outside investors holding a certain percentage of shares are listed. These are companies, generally hedge funds. Those name in the list are the individuals who were the signatory for the company/investor submitting that form.

Are these among the list people “hoping to get rich”? No doubt, some are.

Your phrase “people hoping to control the ‘new’ NHRA” is assumed to mean the “new” NHRA in the sense of the old NHRA sans the pro side, should this deal be consumated. As has been announced, Compton goes to NHRA Pro Racing and Clifford is slated to be the the executive director of the NHRA.

Let’s take a look at a sampling of some of the other names and why they are on the list.

First, we see entries for “PARTS REILLY AUTO”, “THUNDER REILLY NHRA”, “NATIONALS REILLY NHRA MIDWEST.” These were among event and sponsor listings that were included in the filing dated 5/30/2007 which was the day of the dog show and conference call for investors. Obviously, these are not persons, but “REILLY” was probably picked up as a personal name, which, of course, it is, but not a person, per se.

Everyone in this forum should easily recognize the names Archambeault Jerry, Darcy Gary, Parks Wally, Compton Tom, Clifford Peter, Louie Linda (names indexed last name first, first name last). If you don’t, check out the masthead page of any available recent copy of National Dragster. See page 4 of the June 22 issue.

Pedregon and Sampey were specifically mentioned in the 5/30/07 dog show presentation as stars of the NHRA.

Other names include the underwriting company, various lawyers for the two parties and various service companies involved in the deal.

Please, can I sleep now... so tired...

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back