Happy Vets Day (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member

I salute all my brother & sister Vets. Cliff Morgan, USAF, 1964-1968.

My Mom was a Marine, WWII. She eventually got stationed at El Toro Marine base, right next to OCIR. I was in USAF and my little brother Mike was in the Army. Mike went to the Nam, was stationed in a place called Bear Cat. By the way, Mom got married to Pop, who was a civilian sheet metal worker at El Toro & she got discharged cuz she got pregnant with me. After the war, we lived in vetrans housing in So Calif. My brother was born when we lived in quansant huts in Vets housing, where the Griffith Park golf course is now (Los Angeles). I have cousins & nephews who were USAF. I volunteer at Sky Harbor airport in the USO, kinda my way of helping out those in the military now. Dang, there are times when I wanna go see the recruiter & say, am I too old to re-up? HEH

My son is a Navy man. He will be re-upping in January.
I’m awfully proud of him and very thankful for his, and every veteran’s, service.

My son is a Navy man. He will be re-upping in January.
I’m awfully proud of him and very thankful for his, and every veteran’s, service.
PROUD OF MY FAMILY-DAD WW1-WOUNDED-WW2 BROTHER ARMORY- BROTHER2 KOREAN WAR MOTOR POOL FRONT LINE-BROTHER3-BERLIN WALL

PROUD OF MY FAMILY-DAD WW1-WOUNDED-WW2 BROTHER ARMORY- BROTHER2 KOREAN WAR MOTOR POOL FRONT LINE-BROTHER3-BERLIN WALL

WOW Dad went back after being wounded? Kudos....and did Brother 3 get to serve during the end of the wall?

I salute all my brother & sister Vets. Cliff Morgan, USAF, 1964-1968.
USAF 2001-2007 🇺🇲

USAF 2001-2005

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back