Grubby Plays Guitar!!! (1 Viewer)

Suzie Q

Nitro Member
Hey everyone....this ain't no "AIR HENDRIX"!!! (Sorry Samuel!!!:D)

Check out Grubby warming up for Linkin Park!!! :D

Kalitta Motorsports

I am working up some AC/DC for us to do together on stage at a show before the race in Dallas! Ought to be fun!

that is hilarious!

you know, i've always said that if i could sit down and have a beer with any driver, it would be grubby. i think he's the classiest and most fun-loving guy in NHRA

That was cool. Not only can he drive, he can bang a 6 string real good. Now, go win a race will ya...:D

There is a guy on You Tube that plays some David Gilmour (sp?) solos that if you closed your eyes, you would swear it was David himself. If you don't know who David Gilmour is then you are too young :p

Here is a link if you want to see.
YouTube - On the Turning Away Guitar Solo

And no, that is not me. I would never wear lime green pants :D

Last edited:
ha ha
that was cool.
Finish the song(highway to hell) Grubby!
I was waiting for the drum beat to kick in.
Arguably one of the most delicious song intro in rock.

And no, that is not me. I would never wear lime green pants :D

Dude, if you can play an axe like THAT, who CARES what color your pants are?? :D

Thanks, I needed that little bit of fun today, work SUCKED. Can't wait for Sunday.

Hey Ghio! You ARE going to Sears Point Sunday right? Let me know when and where to meet up and I'll buy you a beer. :cool:

Hey Ghio! You ARE going to Sears Point Sunday right? Let me know when and where to meet up and I'll buy you a beer. :cool:
Tommy layin down some old skool on me... :D I'm still saying Sonoma, so with that being said, and Infineon not... Sears Point it will always be... :cool: Hell yeah you can buy me a beer sunday, go ahead and drink it too, cause my a$$ will be firmly planted on the couch right here in STOCKTON!! :p I only do friday bro...
Maybe all three next year... Truck should be done by then I would think...

Tommy layin down some old skool on me... :D I'm still saying Sonoma, so with that being said, and Infineon not... Sears Point it will always be... :cool: Hell yeah you can buy me a beer sunday, go ahead and drink it too, cause my a$$ will be firmly planted on the couch right here in STOCKTON!! :p I only do friday bro...
Maybe all three next year... Truck should be done by then I would think...

Well, crap. I had thought about going Friday, but work sent me to LOVELY Bakersfield (Shafter actually), and I won't be out of there until 3pm at the earliest. Oh well, I'll meet up with you somewhere else another time.

Late!

Tom

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back