Great Job Cory And Company!!! (1 Viewer)

NitroRichFire

Nitro Member
Nice to see Cory and Company set up and take the win, this team has had some really bad luck this year. Bristol was a nightmare!!!

Nice to see Cory and Company set up and take the win, this team has had some really bad luck this year. Bristol was a nightmare!!!
Hey Richard, I`ll throw my conrats in on Corys win today! Seems like if you`re not a part of DSR or JFR you get put on the back burner around here. Wes was due for a victory and hopefully the team forgets about what happened in Bristol (and Madison). Looking forward to wishing Cory and the Boyz a much deserved congratulations when I see them in Pomona!

Last edited:

Congratulations to Cory Mac and the Carrier Boyz!

Great win for the team! My wife and I had won the Racers for Christ "crewmember for a day" deal. We were really excited to meet Cory and the Carrier Boyz team. We had a great time with them last weekend. Really makes us wish we could've been there today. Oh well - guess they'll have to make it up to us and win at ETown next year. :)

It was great to see Cory Mac and Wes back in the winner's circle. Congrats to the whole team and to getting back in the top 10.

. . . Seems like if you`re not a part of DSR or JFR you get put on the back burner around here.
Now Chris, you are lumping these together like they are the same? One had all bazillion cars out by the second round and the other went on to yet another victory.

For Cory it was great to see him back in the winner's circle but for me I'll remember Wes Cerney's smile after that round. Who could deserve it more than those guys after this much time of hard work?

Scoop... You called it. Geiger said last week that he was pulling for Cory and he and the guys came through today when they needed it to get back in the top 10. Congrats to the Carrier's, Wes, Cory and the team.

For Cory it was great to see him back in the winner's circle but for me I'll remember Wes Cerney's smile after that round. Who could deserve it more than those guys after this much time of hard work?

Bobby, Wes' smile caught my eye too. Wes and Cory and the team have had a real tough year (two actually) and this win was long overdue. Was great to see that team so happy.

I never used to be a fan of Cory Mac, but I've really been impressed with the way he's handled the tough times he's been through the last few years. Plus I'm happy he got rid of the rug and has decided to go natural (gray and thin hair and all). He's handled the tough times with grace and he demostrated the same class in winning yesterday.

Congrats to Cory, Wes, and the Carrier boyz. It was great to see them in the winners circle. Good luck in Vegas

Mike

Larry Carrier would be proud !
Yeah he would be...sounded like Mark was getting a bit choked up when he got interviewed. Thing that ticked me off was that ESPN didn`t interview Cerny after the final. What the hell does a guy have to do for cryin` out loud?

I've like Cory Mac since he was a 'kid', And I've liked Wes since I was... It's on the wheel guys... bad time always comes around to good....
I'm sure Larry is smiling down at ya'll from that better place...
Congrats on the win and many more to come:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back