Good Job NHRA (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
I figure since I've been a loud critic of NHRA with the points system and the petition as well as a few other issues I feel its only right to be to be fair and commend them for making a GREAT decision.

Allowing Force to test the changes in the car at Vegas is an excellent call I am glad that they are bypassing the rules on this one.

Good job

There were a lot of very tough decisions regarding how this whole situation would be handled that had to be made quickly and were under heavy scrutiny.

All things considered, I think the NHRA and JFR did and continue to do a tremendous job.

I figure since I've been a loud critic of NHRA with the points system and the petition as well as a few other issues I feel its only right to be to be fair and commend them for making a GREAT decision.

Allowing Force to test the changes in the car at Vegas is an excellent call I am glad that they are bypassing the rules on this one.

Good job

I have to agree, good to see them get one right every now and then.

I agree w/ it as well but there are some who have dis-agreed in a more quieter, formal manner..

Rules should have been written w/ 'if' and 'or' as no one or know situation should be allowed to have rules bent for them..

I agree w/ it as well but there are some who have dis-agreed in a more quieter, formal manner..

Rules should have been written w/ 'if' and 'or' as no one or know situation should be allowed to have rules bent for them..

i understand your point terry, but i dont quite agree with you. maybe if there was a team(s) that had gripe i could agree, but everyone wants this info. If you can pull one tinsy winsy spec of good out of this enormous bad, it is definately that JFR is on the case. Pretty much unlimited funds and resources, plus some of the smartest guys in the business in Coil, Bernie, John Medlen, Prock and Guido

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back