Go Shoe (1 Viewer)

Good job for Shoe and AJ, but what's up with Melanie? That team has not made a representative run since before the western swing. Does she need new pipe, new clutch discs or what?

S/F
D

What's Up With Mel. Are The Stories True About Her Switching Camps Next Year?

If the rumors I have heard are true DSR is losing lots of talent.
He no longer has pro stocks,he might loose Mike Ashley's team and then throw in Melanie and that's a lot to loose!
Only time will tell if what we heard is true.

Last edited:
Oh whatever!! Is that how you have to refer to them in the hospitality area?
LMFAO! Shoe, the Sarge, who really cares. Why not just tell it how it really is and say Alan Johnson just ran a 4.44 (updated to third round e.t.). Schumacher just drove the car. :rolleyes:

Ah-hem....
Shoe is Don. Tony would be 'The Sarge'. ;)

Actually, The Car is named "Sarge", named by the ARMY.
People carried this moniker to Tony as the Sarge because they assumed that the people talking about "Sarge" were actually refering to Tony.

A long while back, there was a small modification done to Dons SHOE logo, to reflect a High Top Tennis Shoe as a version of Tonys logo.
I had one eons ago, and its probably packed away and i may find it someday & scan it.
Some of the Photogs may have caught in on Tony's earlier cars, around the time of the SuperComp Dragster or the Oddesy Jet Dragster.

And, I also believe the semantics of a fans written congratulations of a whopping run should not be the reason it turns to: who is what, or what your personal allegiance/ opinion to the DSR operation is. ( hint: start your own thread)

Alan is Alan, Tony is Tony, Don is SHOE, and the Car Kicked some dirt up on that run..........Period.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back