Gatornationals photoblog by Mark J Rebilas (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
Sorry for how late this blog was posted but work has been insane lately. Here are a few of my favorites from my first ever trip to Gainesville. To see more photos check out my event blog. GAINESVILLE PHOTO BLOG Can't wait for Vegas!

ea03A_78731.jpg

ea03D_10861.jpg

ea03Z_22571.jpg

ea03D_16471.jpg

To check out all the photos from the weekend check out this gallery!

Thanks,

Mark J Rebilas

darryl gwynn in cockpit without helmet smiling........awesome.
close 2nd to s. massey with the greek

nice work, Mark. I really like the Garlits and Del getting smooched shots. It's been awhile since Del's been in the position to get that Wally and you can see it on his face. Nice grab.

Wow! Great photo blog! As a budding amateur photographer, I especially appreciated the gear and setting notations with the photos. Love the composition too. I look forward to seeing more. :D

As usual. nothing but the best. You don't just capture the image, you capture the experience.

One quick question, did you happen to take a side-view picture of Fred Farndon's TF? I designed the paint scheme and would like to see how it looks on the car. I saw the top-end shot but would like to see the sides.

Thanks,

As usual. nothing but the best. You don't just capture the image, you capture the experience.

One quick question, did you happen to take a side-view picture of Fred Farndon's TF? I designed the paint scheme and would like to see how it looks on the car. I saw the top-end shot but would like to see the sides.

Thanks,

I got some photos as well, but it will probably be at least another week before I get them edited and uploaded. They aren't pro-quality, but they give you some more images. I REALLY liked the design! :)

Amazing works of art. That top photo with the palm trees in the background is amazing. Thanks for sharing them Mark.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back