NHRA Pomona photo blog by Mark J Rebilas (1 Viewer)

RebilasPhoto

Nitro Member
Hey guys,

Just got home from a weekend in Miami shooting the NASCAR championship race and finally found the time to post my NHRA Pomona blog. Here are a few of my favorite images. To see a ton more check them out at Mark J. Rebilas Blog

ea11Z_3644.jpg

ea11Z_4635.jpg

ea11Z_5195.jpg

ea11Z_6133.jpg

Thanks,

Mark J Rebilas

I said it before, I'll say it again; your pics are oil paintings and you painted them from memory. Tremendous.

The Hagan sequence is crushing. I hate that feeling!!!!!

As everyone says, amazing work! Thanks as always for sharing. (The shots of Bode in the shut-down are just incredible!!) :)

Mark, As always, awesome stuff.

As a parent, with children his age, the pictures of Matt spoke in a way to remind me Why I care so much about this sport... it isn't the machines, the speeds, the ETs... it's the human factor the makes it important, that makes it meaningful.

Once again, Thank You

d'kid

Mark, As always, awesome stuff.

As a parent, with children his age, the pictures of Matt spoke in a way to remind me Why I care so much about this sport... it isn't the machines, the speeds, the ETs... it's the human factor the makes it important, that makes it meaningful.

Once again, Thank You

d'kid

^^ 2X what he said. :) love the Hagan shot. You can literally feel his pain.
Thanks for sharing, Mark!

Amazing, awesome stuff. I like the comments Mark always puts too. When the lighting or something seems "less than desirable" as Mark put it, he turns it into a unique shot. I would pack it in, and he comes away with the shot of Antron and others.
Thanks, Mark. Can't wait for next years blogs.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back